Day 9 here.
Day 10 is a geography round. There is also a harder version if anybody wants it.
- Which city was the baby Jesus born in?
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 10”
Day 8 here.
Day 9 is my favourite: science and nature. Not so easy to find S&N Christmas questions, gotta tell ya.
- Name any of Santa’s reindeer, apart from Rudolph. (If you want a challenge, name them all!)
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 9”
Sorry, I’m a few days behind. I actually had to do some work. Jeez.
Day 7 here.
Day 8 is an entertainment round and is the last quiz before I gave up and made everything as easy as I could without actually insulting my quizzees.
- Hello, Goodbye was the last Christmas No 1 for which group?
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 8”
Day 6, board games special, is here.
Today is a music round, and I warn you that it’s slanted towards the last decade or so. Age is kicking youth’s butt here in the office and the benevolent quizmaster is trying to restore some balance…
Name the artist of these UK Christmas Number 1s:
- 2 Become 1
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 7”
Find Day 5 here.
Today is a board game special, because I love board games.
- Name the two Scrabble letters worth 10 points each.
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 6”
Play Day 4 here.
Today is an entertainment / pop culture round, so if we don’t do well it’s obviously because we were born in the wrong decade for my old-fashioned / newfangled questions.
- What’s the name of the cartoon Simpsons’ dog?
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 5”
Day 3 here.
Today’s theme is Christmas Around the World. I have started making the quizzes easier, following many despondent faces among the team.
- Which city put up this controversial sculpture of a Christmas tree in 2014? Click here for the pic – potentially NSFW…
Continue reading “Advent Quiz: Day 4”