This is the final quiz, readers, since I’m off work now until 2019.
So today is a special TRUE or FALSE round, and since it’s a little easier there are seven questions instead of five.
- Jesus had a brother called Simon.
2. Saint Nicholas, the inspiration behind the modern concept of Santa, was Turkish.
3. An average mince pie contains over 500 calories.
4. Next week, Santa will have around 2 billion children to deliver presents to.
5. In winter, both male and female reindeer have antlers.
6. Jesus was actually born on 6 January.
7. This is myrrh:
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!