Day 13 here.
Today is a kind of mix of food and drink and entertainment and anything I could think of that didn’t seem too hard…
- In ‘A Nightmare Before Christmas’, what vegetable does Jack Skellington have for a head?
2. What time does the Queen’s Christmas message get broadcast?
3. In ‘Miracle on 34th Street,’ what does a lawyer have to prove to get his client acquitted?
4. Oliver Cromwell made it illegal to eat which Christmas food?
5. In the 1996 Only Fools and Horses special, what superheroes do Del and Rodney dress up as?