Day 10 here.
The theme today is “Anna desperately tries to come up with easier questions in any category, at all, ever.”
- In which fictional land is it “always winter but never Christmas?”
2. In Harry Potter, which handmade item does Mrs Weasley give to all her children for Christmas?
3. In which of these countries does Christmas Day begin first: New Zealand or Japan?
4. What is the name of the little boy who goes walking in the air in The Snowman?
5. In Caracas, Venezuela, a tradition has arose for residents to travel to church on: