Day 8 here.
Day 9 is my favourite: science and nature. Not so easy to find S&N Christmas questions, gotta tell ya.
- Name any of Santa’s reindeer, apart from Rudolph. (If you want a challenge, name them all!)
2. What colour are mistletoe berries?
3. Name three types of birds mentioned in the song The 12 Days of Christmas.
4. Which vegetable is traditionally used for a snowman’s nose?
5. Which three gifts did the Wise Men bring to the baby Jesus?
3 thoughts on “Advent Quiz: Day 9”
1. Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen … and … um … Ethel.
2. White. Holly berries represent blood, so mistletoe berries represent …
3. Partridges, geese, swans, French hens and calling birds (yes, they *are*)
4. Carrot (why? surely a parsnip would be more nosey)
5. Nothing, because they are mythical.
1) Donner, Blitzen, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Vixen, …and others
2) very peely-wally white
3) aha, just sang this one to myself yesterday …partridge, two turtle doves, three french hens, four calling birds, six geese a-laying, seven swans a-swimming
4) ze carrot
5) frankincense, myrrh and gold