Today’s theme is Christmas Around the World. I have started making the quizzes easier, following many despondent faces among the team.
- Which city put up this controversial sculpture of a Christmas tree in 2014? Click here for the pic – potentially NSFW…
2. Instead of reindeer, which animal delivers the presents in Syria?
3. In Greenland, which semi-aquatic mammal is eaten for Christmas dinner?
4. In which country is mulled wine called ‘glogg?’
5. Which country gives the UK the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree each year?