Day 2 is here if you missed it.
Today is a food and drink round. Yum!
- Which Christmas vegetable does the UK produce approximately 80,000 tonnes of per year?
2. Which alcohol is traditionally included in Christmas pudding?
3. Which fruit sauce traditionally accompanies the turkey?
4. Which Christmas dish did 18th century Quakers say was, “An invention of the scarlet whore of Babylon?” [Jeez, it’s not *that* bad]
5. For good luck, which food should you eat on each of the 12 days of Christmas?
a) Brussel sprouts
c) Mince pies