Check out Day 1 if you missed it. It occurs to me that some quiz questions are going to be UK-centric, so apologies to my international friends.
Today is an Arts and Books round. I know most of the people following this blog are avid readers, so FOR SHAME if you don’t ace it.
As always… no cheating!
- Who is Scrooge’s deceased business partner in A Christmas Carol?
2. Which book’s opening line is, “Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents?”
2.5 Bonus point for naming the author.
3. Complete the last line of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’: Merry Christmas to all and to all-–
4. Which popular children’s author and illustrator wrote The Snowman?
5. Rudyard Kipling wrote the first Christmas speech for which monarch?